Sunday, January 13, 2008

Thank you Alisa!

Yesterday, Anthony and I were able to hang out with some of our favorite people! Jared and Alisa Holland. Whenever we get together, it is for no less than 12 hours at a time and Anthony and I usually end up paying for it with an hour long drive back to Provo (from Farmington) at 2 in the morning. Most of these 12 hours is spend doing nothing in particular, but never have we had so much fun doing just that. Yesterday though, I was lucky enough to have Alisa be my blogging/photo shop/creative mentor. She helped me make my header and background via virtual scrapbooking. I didn't even know that this world existed! I love scrapbooking but I did not know the possibilities that digital scrapbooking provides. Everything you can do in real life, you can do on the computer! So thank you Alisa for your time, convenient software, and html skills to help me pimp my blog. You are a dear friend.

2 comments:

ahollandetc said...

oh pleeeazzzz! like we did nothing! we just can't admit what we actually wasted our time doing! HA! i also made a vague reference to it in my posting today. i wrote about you and the girls...go read it. entitled "SMART IS SEXY". let's plan a game night soon. also, i am think about having a chinese new years party. for obvious reasons you'd think i'd know when CNY was, but i don't...will keep you posted. i think i will GOOGLE the date...in your experience has google ever helped you find any valuable information? HA!

ahollandetc said...

p.s. your blog looks grrrrreat! feel free to come over whenever you feel like switching things up. now that you know that basics it will be so much faster next time!