Friday, January 18, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

1. What's your husbands name? Anthony Braun
2. How long have you been married? 2 years
3. How old is he? 26
4. Who eats more? He does for sure! We never get to have left over’s because if there is food in sight he has to finish it!
5. Who said "I love you" first? I can’t remember, but I did tell him when we were first dating that I was going to marry him one day and he thought I was crazy.
6. Who's taller? He is. I love that I can wear the highest heels and still be shorter that him.
7. Who sings better? I do, but Anthony should give him self more credit, I think he is good.
8. Who's smarter? Anthony by far. I always come home to tell him what I learned in school….and he already knows it!
9. Who has the worst temper? I do! Anthony is so sweet in the way he deals with me.
10. Who does the laundry? ME!
11. Who does the dishes? Both of us.
12. Who pays the bills? Right now we are both in school, but his is harder that mine(MBA/MHA Hello!) so I am working. But I love my job!
13. Who mows the lawn? We don’t have one.
14. Who cooks dinner? I do, I love cooking!
15. Who drives when we're together? I always want him to drive, but sometimes I do.
17. Who has more friends? Anthony does, at least his are the friends we hang out with more because most of mine are in Idaho. But of course all of his friends are now my friends too!
18. Who has more siblings? He has two brothers and three sisters and I have one sister and one brother.
19. Who wears the pants in the family? I’m not sure, we both have our moments.


I tag Alisa

4 comments:

JoshandMegs said...

I love the fact that it seems like all my girlfriends say they have the worst temper...what's wrong with us women! ha. I like Anthony's middle name, it's cool.

ahollandetc said...

check your email...i have a surprise for you!

Andrea S. said...

we changed our blog address to live-inspired{dot}blogspot{com}

Mark said...

Anthony, would you like to be my friend? Yes? No? or Maybe?

Bye.