Sunday, January 13, 2008

Our Anniversary

On December 27th we celebrated our 2nd anniversary! As most two year marriage veterans can attest it has gone by so fast, but at the same time it is hard to remember what life was like when we weren't together. Anthony planned a fun but simple (I prefer simple) day for us. He took me to Cafe Rio for lunch and Red Lobster for dinner (my two favorites). He also reserved a room for us at a fun little hotel in Centerville. My favorite part about the night was going to temple square and looking at the lights. The only unfortunate part was that the coldest night of the year had to fall on our anniversary! We became numb withing seconds and could only last about 20 minutes before we were forced back to our hotel's hot tub.Even though it was cold I loved it so much because this is where we go married two years prior. Lets compare what two years of marriage does.














A little older a little chubbier, but "a lot more" in love. Never would I have thought two years ago that I could be anymore in love with the man that I was marrying. I can wait to see what another two years will bring.










8 comments:

ahollandetc said...

i love you two SO much. this post, amongst everything even minutely sentimental, has almost made me cried today...perhaps "the spirit of gaaawd has rest upon me on this here blessed day...praise the lord."

post script: the pictures are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

ANTHONY AND JESSICA!!!!! We're so proud that you've entered the blogosphere....and your blog is so amazing for first timers....it took Lisanne and I like 7 months to get ours to the level where yours is....so impressive! Hey, we need to hang! Ok, going to add you to our friends list...and check ours out at www.threelees.blogspot.com - ok, have a great night, and hopefully we'll see you soon...we didn't get enough time to talk at the Christmas party and we want some alone time with you!

Mark said...

Anthony, lets go to lunch. We can invite your entire econ class again.

Peace!!!!

Jade said...

Wow what a blog! Looks so good, you can't help it cause you guys are just two cute people! So fun to catch up with ya via blog! Your life will never be the same now that you have joined the blogging world :) Check us out at thegibb-family.blogspot,com

JoshandMegs said...

CHUBBIER!!??? I do NOT think so! You look great! I am so happy you have a blog! It's so nice to keep in touch this way! Happy 2 year!!

bryn said...

JESSICA! thank you so much for sending me the link to this blog. You look absolutely fabulous and so happy! I love being able to catch up with you and your life, even if it is over the internet! miss you!

bryn

Toomey Family said...

Its been awhile, we were so happy you started a blog. Your blog looks awesome! We sent you an invite to our blog.

ahollandetc said...

I am SO excited that I get to "use" my anniversary present with you! Where should we go for dinner? sushi? yum...sushi