Tuesday, October 28, 2008

FALL

I think fall is my favorite time of year; Especially now when the mornings are brisk, the afternoons are warm and the night is just cool enough to snuggle a little closer to Anthony. I love the smells, the colors and most of all, the seasonal desserts! (I am waiting for pumpkin cookies to come out of the oven right now!) Anthony and I are also enjoying all of the football. We spend our Saturday's scheduling and flipping channels between BYU, Utah, USC and BSU. We also love Halloween. We usually don't have set plans for halloween, but there are two things that we always make sure to do. The first is that I make a big pot of chili with cornbread. This is a tradition that my mom always did (and still does) and now it is one of my favorite parts of October 31st! The second thing we always like to do is carve pumpkins! This year we celebrated a little early and carved our pumpkins a couple weeks ago with our favorite family the Hollands!



Jessica's Pumpkin


Anthony's Pumpkin





Oh, and I'm blonde now if you didn't notice.

2 comments:

JoshandMegs said...

okay so i loved your comment about Abigail. thank you. she makes us laugh everyday. and i hope you are right, we plan on putting a tennis racket in her hand as soon as she can hold it up! ;) she seems to want to run already, so we have some hope!
i like the new hair color!

SKH said...

Your pumkins are are so martha :) very nice...I like the chili and cornbread idea, maybe we will start that tradition...? And I love the blond, your are so beautiful.