Friday, April 18, 2008

TAG

FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD IN MY LIFE:
1. Painter for Vallivue School District
2. Server at Ruby Tuesdays
3. Janitor (Holla all my toilet cleaning posse)
4. Shipping and receiving coordinator for EFY

FOUR MOVIES I WOULD (OR HAVE) WATCHED OVER AND OVER:
1. Tommy Boy
2. PS I Love You
3. Matilda
4. Rain Man

FOUR PLACES I'VE LIVED:
1. Caldwell, ID
2. Provo, UT
3. Long Island, NY
4. Hackensack, NJ

FOUR PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME REGULARLY:
1. Anthony
2. Family
3. Work
4. Myself (I email myself assignments and stuff to print)

FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
1. Salmon
2. J-dogs hotdogs
3. Prime Rib
4. Really good fruit

FOUR PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1. Beach
2. Hiking
3. In Idaho with my family
4. One place I know I should be but I'm not....studying for finals!

FOUR THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO IN 2008:
1. 4th of July
2. Finals to be over!
3. Rollerblading
4. New summer movies to come out

FOUR FRIENDS I WANT TO TAG:
Alisa
Sara H.
Emily O.
Kat

1 comment:

Mike and Em said...

Rodebush-

Dude, how the heck are you? Hope life is treating you well. Keep in touch.

Mike and Emily Lauder