Sunday, April 20, 2008

I Love Anthony!

My birthday was on Thursday. I was a little stressed out with finals and was planning on spending the evening at the library. Little did I know that Anthony had some tricks up his sleeve. To start the day, I got in my car only to find a birthday card and and some fun presents. Later that day, Anthony convinced me that we had to celebrate my birthday that night so I came home. He said we had reservations for a little Italian place just up the street. So we got ready and we walked to this restaurant that I have never been to. When we got there, the host said, "You must be Anthony!" I was like what?? How does he know you? He then lead us away from the crowded area of the restaurant into a curtained side room which we had all to ourselves. I immediately picked out our table because there was a rose on it. I was so surprised! I had no Idea that Anthony was there earlier in the day making arrangements with the cute old lady from Italy who owned the place. Anthony said that she was so excited about doing something romantic for someone. They even put special Italian music on just for us! The atmosphere was so romantic and the food was so amazing! So thank you Anthony for a perfect birthday. I love you.

11 comments:

Zach and Kara said...

Hap Hap Hap Happy Birthday last Thursday. Can't wait for the birthday blade this week. I rotatated the wheels, greased the axels and am ready to roll.

Ashley said...

Nice Job Anthony!

Emily Kern said...

Happy birthday! What a nice husband you have! Good job!

Alison said...

That is so cute! I am glad you were not studying on your birthday! GEEZ!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

JoshandMegs said...

Happy Happy Birthday! I didn't know we had birthdays so close to eachother. That place looks familiar, what restaurant is it? Glad you had a great day!

Emily Oman said...

Happy Birthday Jess! What a nice boy. Dont ya just love surprises, espescially on birthdays! Nice work Anthony.

ahollandetc said...

ok i thought i posted already, but apparently i didn't...i am a horrible friend! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY. what a great celebration! you look gorgeous as usual. i also love your cute good weather pics!

p.s. i tagged you...see my post from today for details.

Anonymous said...

Hey, let's do "all you can eat French toast" at Kneaders one Saturday morning...I hear they have fluffy toast with a carmel type syrup on top...do not even get me started about how much I love French toast.

Kyle and Ashlee said...

Wow....I am glad to see the romance is still alive with you two love birds. What a FUN day. Way to go Rodebomb! Glad you guys are doing well. Love ya!!

Anonymous said...

Bomb and Jessica,

Two things:
1) Update your blog.
2) Here's a link to VHS someone created for our class: http://www.viewmonthighclassof99.blogspot.com/

Go to the link, have Anthony put in his name and add your blog link to it. Just a good way to keep in touch.