Friday, March 7, 2008

Congratulations Anthony!

To preface the good news, in case you didn't know, Anthony is currently working on his MBA and Masters of Health Administration at University of Utah and will be done in 2009. Since September he has been trying to line up an internship for the summer and was getting really frustrated because it is extremely hard to find hospitals in Utah the even offer internships for health administration. He was forced to look out side of the state and even outside of the country ( We were really close to going to Taiwan!) This bummed me out because I really love my job and I didn't want to quit. So finally, last month Anthony was offered an internship at a hospital in Ogden. This hospital, like the others, didn't offer internships, but they created a special one just for Anthony! I am so proud of him! Not only are we one step closer to reaching our goal, but I get to keep my job! After this semester ends, we will move to Salt Lake. He will be commuting everyday to Ogden, I will be commuting every day to Provo. A little crazy, but I guess you do what you gotta do.

6 comments:

Emily Oman said...

Way to go Anthony! What hospital in Ogden? If it's McKay Dee that would be sweet, I could see him at work! That's great you guys are moving to SL, closer to us! With Anthony coming up to Ogden so much we for sure will have to hang out, we are always up for game nights or whatever! It would be so fun!

Anthony and Jessica said...

I totally agree. He will be working at both actually. But I think mostly at ORMC. I just want to let you know, game nights are what I live for.

Emily Oman said...

We LOVE games, we just really have to watch the cheating at our house. And by the way, I think Danny on AI was prettier than most girls I know.

SKH said...

Hey that is so cool! He must be pretty special for them to make an internship just for him! We are so excited to have more family in SLC! I should probabley know this but where are you working?

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm supposed to know about this stuff! CONGRATS BRO!!!! If you would ever be free so I could take you to lunch....hey, when are we hangin' next?

Ashley said...

I want to come to game night. :( we dont do it here anymore.
Congrats Anthony! WOO HOO!!!!