Friday, October 16, 2009

simple things.

Life has changed. We are not in college anymore so we can't do whatever we want. This forces us to grow up... a little bit. We live in Ogden. We like it in Ogden. We have an amazing apartment in Ogden, which I promise you costs less than what you ever have payed for rent in your life.

We like it that way.

We share our front yard with homeless friends and train cars. We get to infuse the smell of whatever we cook on a given night into our closet full of clothes for the next three days, and we don't have to buy stuff to fill up space. Perhaps the best part of living in our tiny dwell-nest is that we we can do a super deep clean splurge in 10 minutes or less. Satisfying.

Anthony just started his new job as Director of Imaging Services and Outpatient Development at Ogden Regional Medical Center. I work at my lavish position for the Mountain Star Network doing physician referrals.

I'm hot and cold at this blog thing. Perhaps I will get in the blogging zone, perhaps I will leave you hanging again. I just pray I change my background before Easter rolls around.

Big things are happening in our life that we are looking forward to. Until then we are enjoying the simple things: Laughing, exploring, and hot wings.

8 comments:

DeeAura said...

Ha. Why would you need to change that background by easter? I don't get it. ;) Also, hot wings. And big things. ;) Also, I may not share my front yard (I have a front yard?) with homeless people, but there is a crazy man who walks by every night, singing his heart out. He might be really drunk or really crazy. I can never decide...

JoshandMegs said...

big things??? hmmmmmm ;)
we're moving back to salt lake in a few months...we should get together.

Mama Quada said...

Ehem. Tell me you are still getting the hot wings from little ceasers?

Jenna said...

Yes why Easter???? You're so far now! This is the only way to keep in touch with you dear! YOu know that the office is slow right now and looking at blogs daily is what we do! Anyway...I am happy to hear things are going well and that the adventures continue up in Ogden!

ahollandetc said...

love you guys. love this post.

KaRynn Sheranian said...

I'm so glad to hear that you are doing well! I miss you!!

Bekah Parker said...

I love this post!! I have to tell you that Steven and I are still together and he is ready to get married and being patient with me because I am not at that point yet. But anyways...the reason I am telling you this is because if we do get married, right when we get engaged, he is taking me to Boise and one of the families he wants me to meet are your parents. How cool is that!! I get to meet the Grants.

Bekah Parker said...

Ok so I got to thinking that it is time you post something new...perhaps pics and updates:)