Sunday, April 12, 2009

MS WALK 2009

After four months I finally have something worthwhile to blog about.

This year Anthony and I did the MS Walk with my cousins; whose mother has MS. We walked as Team CPK (her initials). This was our 2nd time walking in this event and we hope to make a tradition of it. We were also part of Team Tamara, walking in remembrance of our good friend David's mother who died of MS over a decade ago. In addition to these two teams, we walked for the many other friends and family we have who suffer from this disease. We want you to know that you are in our hearts always.


TEAM CPK



TEAM TAMARA
For all the pictures from today click: teamcpk2009.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Cindy said...

YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!

this makes me so happy.

and you are such a good person. foreal. thank you for sharing your love.

Alison said...

Jess,
Your hair is so dark! I am excited to walk next week for CPK!

Emily Oman said...

It was so fun to talk to you!! I'm still cheering for Anthony to get on at ORMC! That would be awesome! All of the pics you took turned out so cute!!

The Cunninghams said...

You are a very good person! So impressive! Maybe some of your goodness will rub off on me.

I hope you had a great birthday!