Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Utah V. BYU

Thanks to our wonderful cousin Sara and her Husband Jay we were able to go to the BYU/Utah game last minute! This was such a great opportunity and we had a blast. Of course when you get tickets from a coach of the Utah team you wear red. So this is why myself, a BYU student, is wearing a red hat with a Y on it. Of course Anthony fully supports his soon to be Alma matter with is U hat. It was an excellent game to watch and the Utes played great!
When people find out the I go to BYU and Anthony goes to the U, they always ask one question.

"How do you make it work?"

My Answer:

"We compromise."

2 comments:

DeeAura said...

heheh...I remember the first time I saw those hats, and I laughed on the inside. But I'm laughing on the outside now.

Bekah Parker said...

I love how there are two BYU hats and only one Utah hat. Definitely my favorite part.