Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY MY SWEET ANGEL

Jess,

Happy Valentine's Day. You truly are my angel. You motivate me to be better each day. You are so patient with my shortcomings and so supportive of my sometimes helplessly blind ambition. You would follow me to the ends of the world so long as we could be together. The love that you show me day after day continues to melt my heart the same way it did years ago. You make me smile. There is nothing that I wouldn't do for you and I would do anything to make you laugh. .X.

Foxy, Will you be my Valentine?

Anthony

We've shared a million memories. This year will bring a million more.
I love you forever.

2 comments:

ahollandetc said...

Ah, Anthony Braun, you are such a sweetie!

Nick and Marianne said...

Hey Guys, Those pictures are really cute. You have been very busy. I have been trying to learn how to make our blog cuter. How did you make your blog look scrapbooked?